Prayer Table, Windowsill, Shelf
1. Add a purple cloth
2. A collection of wooden or simple crosses. (anybody know how to solder these?)
3. A Bible with specific stories bookmarked each week.
5. A dried branch that is replaced with #4 when you figure out how long it takes for grass to sprout.
6. Stones or rocks
Other Visible Ideas
1. Make a banner from purple cloth or paper and yarn that spells out LENT and hang in a prominent place.
2. Print the Lenten Calendar (or pick up a BIGGER one at church), and place it in a visible space where your child can color it and illustrate major days as your family walks through Lent.